This bracelet is so easy to make with small leftover pieces of leather. You can wear it just as is for a minimalist modern look or add more items to personalise it to your own taste.
You will need:
- small piece of leather
- 1 lobster clasp
- 2 jump rings
- 1 extender chain
- 2 ribbon crimps
- glue (optional)
- Cut a rectangle of leather measuring 15.5cm x 3.5cm (6 x 1½ in).
- Cut strips measuring 7mm, leaving 5mm uncut at each end (to avoid separating completely the strips).
- Insert both ends in the crimps and tighten with pliers. You can also add a little glue, but I don’t.
- Then join two jumprings, one at each end.
- Add the lobster clasp at one end, and the extender chain at the other end.
It’s finished! You can now make more in every color ….
Sign up for my free newsletter to be notified of my next tutorials!