This bracelet is so easy to make with small leftover pieces of leather. You can wear it just as is for a minimalist modern look or add more items to personalise it to your own taste.
You will need:
- Cut a rectangle of leather measuring 15.5cm x 3.5cm (6 x 1½ in).
- Cut strips measuring 7mm, leaving 5mm uncut at each end (to avoid separating completely the strips).
- Insert both ends in the crimps and tighten with pliers. You can also add a little glue, but I don’t.
- Then join two jumprings, one at each end.
- Add the lobster clasp at one end, and the extender chain at the other end.
It’s finished! You can now make more in every color ….