This is a very simple sewing project, yet so much fun! Kids will love to feed their dolls with a real bib! This sewing pattern is designed for dolls measuring 40-50 cm (15¾-19¾ in) but you can easily adjust if for smaller dolls.
You will need:
- 10cm x 14cm (4 x 5½ in) of printed fabric (I used cotton oilcloth to make it realistic)
- 1 meter of matching bias strip
First cut the fabric pieces. You can use the template I designed: download pattern pieces HERE.
- Stitch bias strip in place along neck edge
- Stitch in place the bias strip around all other edges of bib, plus 30 cm (11¾ in) at each end for ties
- Tie knots at each end of bias strip