Easy knitted dishcloth
- Cast on 3 stitches
- Row 1: (Right Side) Work even in garter stitch.
- Row 2: knit 1 stitch, increase 1 stitch in next stitch. Knit to end of row.
- Repeat last row until you have 53 stitches.
- Next row: knit 2 stitches. Knit 2 stitches together. Knit to end of row.
- Repeat last row until you have 3 stitches.
- Bind off all stitches. Weave in ends.
After a first try with the larger size needles (5.5mm – US 9) I found the resulting fabric too floppy. Therefore, I switched to the recommended needle size for each of the yarn balls I used.
As for the final size of the dishcloth, you can adapt it to suit your personal taste or your yarn remnants. After all, this is a brainless knitting project…
You’ll then find tons of free patterns to try and have fun with!
Sign up for my newsletter to make sure you never miss any of the next tutorials !